One of the first female members invited to join this historical group of artists. Check out the site:
Established in 1928 by founders Eustace Ziegler and Kenneth Callahan, the PSGNWP bears the distinction of being one of the first associations of traditional fine art painters and sculptors in the United States. The group has played a major role in strengthening and sustaining the visual arts in the Pacific Northwest through scholarships, mentorship, community service and celebrated artworks. The current member gallery is housed in the Seattle Design Center, 5701 Sixth Avenue South, Seattle, WA.